ESBC Bible Readin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet

3 posters

Go down

Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet Empty Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet

Post  Johnny Bighead Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 pm

i know almost everybody is starting to get crazy behind so we are going to not have any new readings until monday. This will allow us to catch up/ post questions about anything/etc. so get on it and we will move on monday.
Johnny Bighead
Johnny Bighead
Admin

https://esbcbible.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet Empty Re: Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet

Post  Rebecca Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 pm

the valentines banquet was awesome!!!! i loved it & i'm so looking forward to it next year! how many people got $68 or more on tips? that was me @ $68 so iwant to know if you beat me!!!
rebecca elephant

Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet Empty Re: Day 20 - More Catch up/ Valentines Day Banquet

Post  Cecily Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:59 pm

well i made $19...so i probably win on that end of the scale. except maybe ansley only got $15...
who knows =(
Cecily
Cecily

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:28 am

sorry if i made it sound like a competion-for the tips- and if it sounded like i was bragging. i was just hoping every body would do well. sorry again!
rebecca

Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecily Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:52 pm

no its fine!!!
i just got grumpy people at my table thats all
Cecily
Cecily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down